joi, 15 decembrie 2011

O sansa pentru o viata. A chance for a life.


Lets be more kind in this time, the holidays are near, every good thing done is a good thing for us too.
We need to be more kind, more merciful, to help people, the help will come back in future when we wil need.
I want to make an announcement, Saturday will be a show given ,a concert for a little boy who has one year old and struggle with a cruel life, he have a tumor and need to be operated as soon as possible.
If you want to help and give a little hand by giving money or coming to concert would be good.
This is a charity concert and anything will be good.
Thank you for reading and please help him, he need your help.

2 comentarii:

  1. I like your great and generous idea, it is too bad I found this post too late, as I would gladly participate and gift the boy some love and hope... hope it went well!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I like your great and generous idea, it is too bad I found this post too late, as I would gladly participate and gift the boy some love and hope... hope it went well!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Leave a comment.