duminică, 18 octombrie 2009

Afterhours in Club Pat.

Recently i heard that in Club Pat ( Calea Victoriei), on Saturday's mornings are kept Afterhours programs.
I had today morning the ocassion to see how it is on Afterhours.
I believe it is a little bit odd to come to disco on 7 or 8 am in the morning.
I wonder myself something, you either come from other club and are are full of energy and alcohol,you wake up and suddenly and have mood for dance, or i don't know you like to go on Afterhours cause you listen a lot of minimal,trance and electro.
I spent my night in the club dancing,in the morning i was very tired.I had no more energy for another session of dance.
Anyways,for the ones who love AfterHours,are welcome to come every sunday morning to the club.;)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Leave a comment.