miercuri, 14 ianuarie 2009

Alex and Ina,my sweet cockatiels.

Yesterday i bought a baby girl for my sweet Alex.
He was very happy to see her and suddenly when she appeared he started to sing,his reaction was good,honestly i was especting for a fight and missunderstanding between them.
I have recorded their first date, she is inside and him outside the cage trying to get her attention.
He changed so much since she is here,he only have eyes for her and he is very protective, that means that if i approach too much of the cage he wants to bite me.:)
Enjoy the video and sorry for the bad quality,the vid is recorded with my cellphone.
Alex and Ina.
I will make soon some photos with them.
PS. they are friends now and stay on the same stick.Yay.I am happy!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Leave a comment.