miercuri, 24 decembrie 2008

Shopping on the last 100 meters.


It is an expression that romanian people use,On the last 100 meters which means you do one thing right in the last moment when is almost too late ,cause you always say you will make time for that thing to do and yet you leave it till is too late.
I went to make some shopping,i don't know if you can imagine the traffic jamming, and for a small portion of the road which is not even 2 kilometers long ,to wait over 30 minutes and barely move with the car.

I went to Carrefour to do shopping for tomorrrow and when i saw that is no place to park the car and the people come and go in a big style,i changed my mind and went to the closest and smallest shopping in my area ,Mega Image.

It is incredible how people are(that includes me too :), doing shopping in the last moment.
I can't believe i found some nice boots ,to be honest i've been searching for months to buy a pair and never found something to satisfy my eyes.
Well i have decided and bought some,it was needed.

Want to wish you all an early Merry Christmas!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Leave a comment.